Dead links: ML messages

Lorenzo Cappelletti lorenzo.cappelletti at email.it
Sun Sep 5 14:36:36 CEST 2004

Envite sent me the other day a webalyzer report of his mirror site at
Rolomaso.  I tried to and categorize the types of dead links and few of
them need to be discussed here.

One dead-link category is related to ML messages.  I remember the ML
server had few problems in the recent past and we lost a few messages.

I'd like to ask Werner if he could restore those messages or if'd better
definitively forget about them and fix them all, hoping that they were
not that important.  About this, I should point out that a few dead
links to lost ML messages are from FAQs.

--
Lorenzo Cappelletti  -  Webmaster at http://www.gnupg.org/
Fingerprint: 8CDD 3408 53B2 6122 99DA EE37 1523 68FC D906 4C08