Reading new key packages (Re: Coexistence with OpenPGP/IETF)

Nickolay Olshevsky o.nickolay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 16:47:56 CET 2024

Hi Heiko,

I cannot say about the exact number but during my experience on some
commercial OpenPGP library we had a lot of clients, including banking,
financial and even military, who used to transfer data via automated and
semi-automated processes, and it included usage of filename/mtime in the
literal data packet. And even in the 2008-2010 those processes were
already running for years and I doubt that something would rapidly
change there if change at all.

--
   Best regards,
   Nickolay Olshevsky