[mod_gnutls-devel] Patches

Thomas Klute thomas2.klute at uni-dortmund.de
Sun Feb 15 16:30:39 CET 2015

Hi all,

I've added a wiki page to my mod_gnutls repository on Github. That's no
replacement for upstream merges, but it should hopefully make it easier
for anyone who might be interested to get my patches. Please see:

https://github.com/airtower-luna/mod_gnutls/wiki

I might create a branch aggregating all my work later, but I kind of
want to complete the proxy TLS support first. And while I can't merge
into the upstream repository, I'd be happy to collect useful patches. ;-)

Best regards,
Thomas