[mod_gnutls-devel] Patches

Thomas Calderon calderon.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:40:13 CET 2015

Hi,

Nikos sent the patch below a couple months ago.
It is a great addition to mod_gnutls and could be aggregated with other
mod_gnutls patches.

Hello,
 The attached patch adds PKCS #11/TPM support to mod_gnutls. The
objects (keys and certificates), can be specified as PKCS #11 URLs
[0], and you can see those URLs using gnutls' p11tool. Most probably
some better documentation of these URLs is needed.
This requires gnutls 3.1.3 or later, and as a side-effect this patch
allows encrypted keys to be loaded by mod_gnutls (PKCS #8/#12 and
openssl format).
regards,
Nikos
[0]. http://www.gnutls
.org/manual/html_node/Reading-objects.html#Reading-objects

Cheers,

Thomas Calderon

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 4:30 PM, Thomas Klute <thomas2.klute at uni-dortmund.de