edit key interface in GPGME

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Fri Aug 2 09:26:02 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 03:12:35AM +0200, Miguel Coca wrote:
> There could be a (for example, as Werner mentioned) 0.5.1 release, including
> those minor changes and whatever, and then we could go for the gpgme
> migration. Or we could just go ahead, do the port and have the next release
> (say, 0.6) use gpgme.

to my understanding, gpa 0.5.0 does not interface with the current
gnupg 1.0.7. It would therefore not be wise to make a release
0.5.1 now which would require an old version of gnupg.

It is better if the next version would be compatible with the current
gnupg. I am unable to estimate the amount of work necessary for
this though.

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/