Status of GPA and GPGME

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Tue Aug 20 17:19:01 2002

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 08:37:59 +0200, Werner Koch wrote:
> CVS is developer only - no strong need that it always builds.

Speaking of which, CVS GPA (and GnuPG) no longer compiles on a debian sid
box, due to some changes in gettext. The autogen.sh script needs to be
modified. Since GPA's autogen is based on GnuPG's, I would rather wait to
copy the fix from there rather than fight gettext 0.11 myself :-)

> Changing th expiry date for a subkey is especially useless because one can
> easily create a new subkey.

Then we should allow creating, editing, and deleting subkeys from GPA. Either
that or remove the ability to change the expiration date altogether.

> > primary key? Or just the primary key? Suggestions?
>
> Do it for the primary key only.

OK, but then people will change their expiration dates only to find that
nobody can encrypt to them after the old date arrives.

Bye,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/