libgcrypt fails to compile with Xcode 9 against iOS 11 SDK

Chris Ballinger chrisballinger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:24:01 CEST 2017

@Ben I can't use MacPorts because I am cross-compiling for iOS with my
custom build scripts here:
https://github.com/ChatSecure/OTRKit/tree/master/scripts

Removing the system() calls (or tests entirely) is required for compilation
for iOS to succeed, but I can work around this with a simple patch.
However, the arm64 mach-o assembly issue is beyond my capabilities. From
what I understand using non-asm versions of AES-GCM is not recommended, and
we also (beyond libotr) use libgcrypt for AES-GCM functionality for OMEMO,
so I'd appreciate assistance in fixing this issue from someone more
knowledgable than me.

Thanks!