Distribution of binary

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Dec 13 10:07:00 CET 2018

On 13/12/2018 01:19, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
> In that case... how about some procedure like this?

That gives me plenty to work with, thank you!

I'd still like to enable the DFU method, since it can then all be done
on any computer without programming hardware (after the factory
bootloader has been replaced by a smaller alternative DFU bootloader; a
step that does require programming hardware).

I'm not comfortable lending random people my FT2232H-based programmer on a
hackers congress, what with BadUSB and all.

I realize that might sound a bit hypocritical when you say so while
handing out USB devices, but everybody needs to make their own
assessment of the risks involved. I will be worthy of any trust, but can
give no more than my word on that.

Cheers,

Peter.