Distribution of binary

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 20 12:58:00 CET 2018

Hi!

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 15:48, peter at digitalbrains.com said:

> Mini if you don't have equipment. If I can give them a Maple Mini with
> GnuK but with a VID:PID of 0000:0000, they could build their own GnuK on
> Debian stable, which is really simple, and reGNUal their design into it.

May I suggest to use 1209:2440 for such uses?

I applied for this PID (what a silly acronym given that it is used more
commonly on all operating systems for sometjhing very different) so that
we can distribute our own token as member ship card and also for the use
cases you described.  See http://pid.codes/1209/2440/.  Many thanks to
the pid.codes folks for assigning that PID.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner