Gnuk upgrade

Andrius Štikonas andrius at stikonas.eu
Tue Sep 18 12:10:17 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am currently using the latest git version (1.2.10). Initially device had neug and neug->gnuk flashed just fine.
I wanted to recompile it with factory reset support. Other than that device works fine for me.

I tried upgrade_by_passwd too but it didn't work. This was actually the first thing
I tried... Well, my gnuk firmware wasn't factory firmware.

And sorry for the duplicate first email.

Andrius