gnupg-0.3.4 and pgp-2.6.3i interaction

Kirk Fort kfort at kfort.dyn.ml.org
Fri Sep 11 14:46:23 CEST 1998

I believe that GPG can verify pgp signatures.  What I have been trying to
do is let 'gpg -c' be able to encrypt multiple files.  I have it working
basically, I just need to find a way to cache the encryption key so that
you don't have to type in the passphrase for every file you wish to
encrypt.  I think I have an idea about this and I will try to work on it.
Then I guess I need to do the same thing for decryption too.  I haven't
looked at it, but I have a feeling that decrypting multiple files might be
tougher.

Kirk Fort