RSA extension?

Paul D. Smith psmith at BayNetworks.COM
Mon Sep 14 17:36:41 CEST 1998

So I got a copy of rsaref and it looks to me like the license would
allow me to use it with gpg to verify PGP signatures.

Is there information anywhere about building a gpg extension module from
the rsaref code?  I can run "gpg --load-extension rsa" and it looks for
/usr/local/lib/gnupg/rsa, which of course doesn't exist.  I couldn't
find any info in the GPG dist about how to create one of those--is it
documented somewhere?

 Paul D. Smith <psmith at baynetworks.com>         Network Management Development