Reason for PDF Format

Robert Richard George 'reptile' Wal reptile at reptile.eu.org
Mon Feb 1 16:46:22 CET 1999

On 99.02.01 Robin Lee Powell pressed the following keys:

> >Rubbish.  We produce our glossy illustrated user manuals with LaTeX,
> >using the same Type1 fonts and high-quality drawings and photographs
> >that we used in Interleaf or Framemaker.
>
> LaTeX, the only _real_ markup langugage.  :-)

Argh... The girl I know that studies literature asked if she uses LaTeX for
her works answered ,,Phew! LaTeX is for dummies, I use PlainTeX'' ;)

Reptile

--
----------------[Gadzinka]--[ http://reptile.eu.org/ ]--<Cyber Service>--
--[We all had delusions in our head, we all had our minds made up]-------