LUXURY VACATIONS ADV

luxury at writemail.com luxury at writemail.com
Sat Jun 19 16:15:18 CEST 1999

Attention South Florida Vacationers... Luxury Oceanside 2 bedroom
Suites at
the 5-Star World Famous ALEXANDER HOTEL in Miami Beach, Florida
with 2 FREE
roundtrips in our Private Aircraft to your choice of prime
destinations,
including Orlando, Bahamas, Key West and Naples, FREE use of
Luxury
Limousine and FREE use of our Magnificent 60' Yacht during your
stay.
Prices starting as low as $3,250 per week.

Luxury Services International, Inc.
You may call us toll free at 888-217-8671 or fax us at
reserve the vacation of a lifetime.

*** You were mailed this message because either you or someone
you know
registered your name and address with our website.  Please accept
our
apologies if you received this message in error. ***

to be removed email luxury at writemail.com