Clearsign, tabs and pgp 5.0

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Sep 2 18:21:36 CEST 1999

Christophe Labouisse <labouiss at cybercable.fr> writes:

> I notice that I have a compatibility problem when I use gnupg to clear
> sign a file containing a tab in it. I first notice this problem trying
> to make network solutions modify a domain of mine.

Argggg, these errors are making me crazy.  Today I fixed one when
verify a pgp signed file, but your case seems to be different.

The problem might be either that PGP ist not OpenPGP or - a side
effect of all the workaround I had to code to catch most incompatibilites.

--
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013