Building on WNT, using with Netscape, Outlook Express and other S MTP/POP-3

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 10 18:48:59 CET 2000

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Blackwood, Rod wrote:

> I have the 1.0.0 sources and I would like to build them under WNT 4.0 using
> VC++ 6.0

You can;t build it with this and we will never add any support for
this.  GnuPG build fine using gcc as a cross-compiler.  This policy
make maintenance *much* easier.

> There don't appear to be any build instructions for WNT in the 1.0.0 kit.

doc/README.W32

GnuPG used the W32 API which is the native API of all 32 bit MS OSes.

We are working on it.  see www.gnupg.de/presse.en.html

--
Werner Koch at guug.de           www.gnupg.org           keyid 621CC013

     Boycott Amazon!  -  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/amazon.html