Library discussion

Olaf Trygve Berglihn olafb at pvv.org
Thu Nov 9 10:13:14 CET 2000

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

> Please consider to do some real work and stop this discussions.  I
> am already working on wrapper library because I need it for
> Evolution and other stuff.  There are a lot of gpg related projects:
> Evolution, Mozilla, GPA, PT, Sylpheed, iButton, GNUTLS .... which
> all need more good workers.  And legal papers are not required for
> all of those projects.

For starters, I'm thinking of making a librarish wrap of g10.c, but I
don't find this very rewarding if my library development and your
gnupg development is moving in different directions. I.e. every time
there is a new version, I would have to make a completely new
patch. If one could agree on some goal, it would be easier to
contribute.

As for the crypto algos and core gnupg, sure we should all contribute.

Olaf
--
Olaf Trygve Berglihn <olafb at pvv.org>