Feature Suggestion

Gary Gary at e-c-s-uk.com
Wed Oct 18 14:25:46 CEST 2000

Hi,
  I was going to ask the same question. It would be nice if GNUPG could
be compiled as either gpg as currently does. However also options to
compile as windows.dll unix library format etc.

  It would make things a lot easier to develop. Since I develop using
Delphi as well as C/c++ it would be nice to be able to make use of GPG
directly from delphi via a DLL, as with PGP_SDK. This would save
creating temporary files etc.

  I havn't tried it but i presume you could already do this with C since
the source fore GNUPG is in C?

  I think its something that would be very useful in the future.

Bye,
Gary Preston
Gary at e-c-s-uk.com