[GPGME] Add "gpgme_set_comment" and "gpgme_set_version"

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 11 23:37:01 CEST 2002

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 16:15:59 +0200, Laurent Cheylus said:

> - gpgme_set_comment(GpgmeCtx ctx, (char*) comment) : it runs "gpg
> --comment comment" for this context
> - gpgme_set_version(GpgmeCtx ctx, bool) : it runs "gpg --no-version" if

No.  These are specific OpenPGP Features and not of general interest.
If you want to have these lines in an ASCII armor, I'd suggest to do
it yourself.  Both lines are pure comments without any relevance for
the encryption/signing.  Replacement is easy, it works similar to the
header/body detection in rfc2822

Shalom-Salam,