New GnuPG FAQ maintainer wanted

Douglas Calvert dfc at anize.org
Wed Mar 20 22:10:02 CET 2002

Hello,
 I would be interested in maintaing the FAQ. I read users daily and have
asked enough stupid questions that I know good FAQs. I have been buggin
werner about what I could do to help out and this seems like a good
thing for me. My coding skills are fairly weak but I can read and write.
I am a grad student at syr.edu so i have a good deal of free time and
spend a lot of it staring at my computer. Please let me know what else
you would like from me.

I sent this to the list only to get feedback from others on my ability
to handle this task. Any other emails can be off-list most likely...

--
|Douglas Calvert|       http://anize.org/dfc        |