[Patch] New option --http-proxy

Christian Biere cbiere at TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Sat Dec 6 17:15:39 CET 2003

Hi,

Christian Biere wrote:
> I wrote a patch for gpg 1.2.2 which adds the option --http-proxy
> which has the same semantics as --honor-http-proxy and needs
> a second argument which has the same syntax as $http_proxy.

I never got a comment on this. I think (at leat I hope) the patch
was straight-forward. Ok, one thing you probably don't like about
it is including "g10/options.h". Well, but I don't know.
Could I have a "yes" or "no"? (No rime intended.)

Regards,
Christian