[Announce] libgpg-error 0.2 released
Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jul 30 17:04:02 CEST 2003
We are pleased to announce version 0.2 of libgpg-error,
a library for common error values and messages in GnuPG components.
This is a shared library so it can be updated independently of each
individual component, while still allowing the use of new error values in
It may be found in the file (about 274 KB compressed)
It should soon appear on the mirrors listed at
Bug reports and requests for assistance should be sent to
gnupg-devel at gnu.org.
The md5sum checksums for this distibution are
Noteworthy changes in version 0.2 (2003-07-30)
* Value of the error code GPG_ERR_CANCELED was fixed.
* New error codes GPG_ERR_WRONG_CARD, GPG_ERR_HARDWARE,
GPG_ERR_PIN_BLOCKED and GPG_ERR_USE_CONDITIONS have been added.
* The header file has been made C++ clean.
* AM_PATH_GPG_ERR has been fixed to work without explicit version
* The header file now uses inline instead __inline__ for non-GNU
mb at g10code.de
More information about the Gnupg-devel