gnupg 1.2.2 on aix 5.1 on P660s and P690s

Ryan Wyler rjwyler at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 14 16:33:50 CEST 2003

I did attempt to compile with --disable-asm and it still hung.  I am using
the AIX compiler (cc) and debugger (dbx).  When I load it into dbx and run
it, the programs hangs without me being able to get back to type 'where'.
I am not super familure with dbx/gdb.  Anyone have any suggestions to
figure out where it's hanging?

Ryan

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org>
Sent by: gnupg-devel-bounces at gnupg.org