Revokation of keys from smart card

Alex L. Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Sun Aug 14 18:06:49 CEST 2005

Alex L. Mauer wrote:
> Is it possible to revoke keys that have been stored on a smart card?  It
> seems to me that it is not.  Am I correct, or do I just need to do
> something other than "revkey"?

Oh right ... my bad on that one (it helps to have the secret key for the
primary key on the keyring that's being edited.  But perhaps GnuPG
should give an error of some kind indicating that it didn't work and why.
--
Bad - You get pulled over for doing 90 in a school zone and you're drunk
off your ass again at three in the afternoon.