gpg-agent in windows

Glen Ogilvie nelg at linuxsolutions.co.nz
Tue Jan 17 20:51:02 CET 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 18:56, John Clizbe wrote:

> I'm in the process of building the dependency libraries for GnuPG 1.9 at
> the moment (which includes gpg-agent) on Windows. So far, it's not too
> promising. I may punt and try a Cygwin build first.

Sounds good.  Do you have an estimate of when you expect to have a build
complete?

> There's a windows binary in
> ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/binary/gnupg-w32cli-1.9.14.zip
Yes, I've had a look at that.  It has a gpg-agent.exe, but does not have a
gpg.exe, so I am unsure as to how I should use it.

If I run the gpg-agent, it gives me a GPG_AGENT_INFO variable, but the
packages does not seem to have any client that can use this, except for maybe
gpgsm, which does not seem to be able to do much, I think, because 1.9.14 is
still very much alpha and quite old.

Regards
Glen Ogilvie
New Zealand