AGP on Android

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Aug 16 23:13:26 CEST 2010

On 8/16/2010 3:52 PM, Milo wrote:
> No conclusion needed here, right?

The HTC G1 isn't the three-year-old handheld I'm thinking of.  I'm
thinking of bargain basement Windows Mobile devices that were given away
for free with contract signups.  I'm also thinking of el-cheapo
handhelds sold in the developing world, which in order to keep prices
down skip such niceties as DSPs.

Are there three-year-old handhelds that can do the job?  Sure.  Is it
reasonable to think _most_ three-year-old handhelds can do the job?
That seems like a bold claim.  I'll need to see supporting evidence.