gnupg-2.0.19 test failures on GNU/Linux Red Hat 5.8 IA-64 (Itanium)

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Sat Apr 7 03:22:49 CEST 2012

Today, I successfully built these four latest snapshots of gcc on
GNU/Linux Red Hat 5.8 IA-64 (Itanium):

    gcc-4.5-20120329
    gcc-4.6-20120330
    gcc-4.7-20120331
    gcc-4.8-20120401

I then reran test builds of gnupg-2.0.19.  With either -O2 or -g
compilation, all four compilers produce code that fails the same one
or two tests as before.

Thus, if the failures I reported yesterday are indeed due to gcc code
generator errors, then those errors evidently have not yet been fixed.