fleshing out the XML result of gpgme-tool's KEYLIST command

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Sep 26 09:43:54 CEST 2012

On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:43, wking at tremily.us said:

> …should I redesign the output of RESULT or KEYLIST?  Perhaps the
> problem here is that gpgme-tool bundles a number of GPGME commands
> into its KEYLIST command, and RESULT gives more information about the
> last constituent command instead of giving more information about the
> whole bundle.

RESULT returns what the gpgme API knows about the operation.  If you want
to more information, like number of listed keys and such, feel free to
do so.  It is probably useful to have separate container objects for
data returned by GPGME's result data structure and statistics you
gathered while running the gpgme_op_keylist loop.

Shalom-Salam,