How to help with GnuPG documentation?

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Sep 7 14:26:42 CEST 2013

On 9/7/2013 6:45 AM, Werner Koch wrote:
> The FAQ has been converted to org-mode and is part of GnuPG proper; it
> is easy to update but it needs more stuff.  Fortunately Robert Hansen
> worked on a new FAQ and we should merge the existing stuff with his new
> answers.

Further, there's a github repository for it:

	https://github.com/rjhansen/gpgfaq

I was under the impression it was going to be a total rewrite rather
than a merge.  If there are any questions in the current FAQ that are
not in the new one (and need to be), I'd consider that a bug and would
appreciate being told about them.  :)

What do you need from me, on my end, in order to begin replacing the old
FAQ with the new one?