Android gpg-agent crashes in libgcrypt when signing, decrypting, importing secret keys

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jan 17 21:35:41 CET 2014

On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:34, hans at guardianproject.info said:
> On GPG for Android, I've updated to the latest libgcrypt in master (or close
> to it, its commit 4b7db51ad5d1bf98fd08ca3048f258059eca61a4).  Now it seems

Did the full Libgcrypt test suite pass?

In general it is advisable to use LIBGCRYPT-1-6-BRANCH and not
master.  Of course we are glad about any bug reports but we may not be
able to follow up on such reports.

If the test suite passed, please try with 1.6 to see whether it makes a
difference.

Salam-Shalom,