./configure: line 9178: syntax error near unexpected token `LIBGNUTLS, '

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Feb 4 08:31:02 CET 2015

On Tue,  3 Feb 2015 23:00, hans at guardianproject.info said:

> installing pkg-config on the machine where it wasn't working.  Updating the
> Android build to use automake1.14 is probably non-trivial :-(  Also,

You need to do it at some point anyway.  People have been complaining
about not using 1.14 for a long time and thus with Jessie being close to
a release I made the switch.

1.14 was released in June 2013.  You may run

 sed 's/min_automake_version="1.14"/min_automake_version="1.13"/'

on all configure files.  It should work as well with 1.13 but given that
I did not tested it I set the min version to 1.14.

Salam-Shalom,