Forward-port from 2.0

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Jan 14 02:53:12 CET 2015

On 01/13/2015 12:27 PM, NIIBE Yutaka wrote:
>     * scd/pcsc-wrapper.c (handle_transmit): Enlarge buffer to 4096 too
>     allow for larger certificates.

Oops.  While it was applied successfully, it makes no sense, because
we don't use this file any more in 2.1 (With nPth, we don't need this
wrapper).  I should have considered the reason why it was applied to
2.0 branch, in the first place.

Please accept this careless apply/commit of mine, since it's harmless.
I think that it's better not to revert the change.

In future, we will remove this file and remove NEED_PCSC_WRAPPER
things in scd/apdu.c.