wiki / Re: GPGME pyme branch ready to merge with master

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 26 11:25:13 CEST 2015

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:41, ben at adversary.org said:

> Yeah, I've found similar results with text (mainly markdown or reST)
> within a repo because it puts me in the frame of mind to write

BTW, I noticed that you used reST for the python docs.  Would you mind
to convert this to org-mode (or let me do this after the merge) so that
that we can use a common format for all GnuPG documentation?  org-mode
is easy readable and writable without any special software and renders
nicely into all kind of formats (and yes, Emacs can be used in batch
mode).  I hope that eventually there will be a way to replace Texinfo by
it as well (A @deftypefun substitute being the missing part).

Shalom-Salam,

Direct from the all things must be org department.