GnuPG Github mirrors

Joshua Rogers git at internot.info
Wed Oct 28 15:08:05 CET 2015

On 28/10/15 04:58, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> It would be a really useful contribution to the community for someone to
> publish concise documentation of their workflow of how they interact
> with the GnuPG project as a non-core developer.  (hint, hint)
This is actually something that would likely help all FOSS projects.
It would allow an "outsider" with no previous knowledge of developmental
procedures outside of Github/internal/etc. practices to participate,
without causing hassles of 1. not knowing what to do thus not doing it,
and 2. not impeding on others to spoon feed them.

It may be something I will write up in the future.

Thanks,
--
-- Joshua Rogers <https://internot.info/>