libreoffice uses gpgme to sign

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Aug 1 09:10:49 CEST 2017

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:55:51 AM CEST Andre Heinecke wrote:
> there are big bugs in there. E.g. if you switch the signing key the GUI
> will show a different key  then the Key which was acutally used for
> Signing even if you hit show
> signatures etc. I would not have considered the current state to be
> "production ready".

Have to roll back on this one a bit. There is some confusing behavior if you
switch signing keys, but I had a problem in my test setup that caused my to
think a signature could not be made when in fact it did. So I don't think
anymore that it showed me  wrong signature information.

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/