Query regarding GPGME python Bindings

Marcel Fest marcelf at selfnet.de
Sat Jun 9 09:13:23 CEST 2018

> As a workaround, or temporary solution, you can also try to use the
> commands:
>     gpg --keyserver="$keyserver" --search-keys "$recipient"
>     gpg --keyserver="$keyserver" --recv-keys <key_id> <key_id>...
> for fetching the recipients that are not available locally.
> Later you can replace this with Python code.
>
> Regards,
> Dashamir

If someone needs code for hkp/hkps, their is some on my own project.

https://github.com/Selfnet/multivault/tree/master/multivault/hkp

It was originally written for urllib2 but I ported it to the requests
library.

https://github.com/dgladkov/python-hkp

Is the original codebase of my code, I modified it in purpose of the
requests library.

Other question.

Is it possible with gpgme, to create a new initialized homedir.
I only find that option in the gpg cli but not in the gpgme bindings.
How would I achieve that?

Best Regards

Marcel Fest