Sending key to WKS manually

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Mar 17 10:03:42 CET 2021

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:56, Dashamir Hoxha said:

> /usr/lib/gnupg/gpg-wks-client \
>         --create AB97233AD0EB0180882D1227799020EF6FF16876 user3 at tst1.fs.al \
>     | msmtp \
>         --read-envelope-from --read-recipients \
>         --tls=on --auth=on \
>         --host=smtp.tst1.fs.al --port=587 \
>         --user=user3 at tst1.fs.al --passwordeval="echo pass3"
> ----

I don't know about msmtp but I would expect that it comes with a
/var/lib/sendmail wrapper.  So all you need to do is to add --send to
the gpg-wks-client invocation.

> 3. Send the confirmation email with a command like this:

Given tha you seem to use mutt, you may simply add

application/vnd.gnupg.wks; /home/wk/b/gnupg/tools/gpg-wks-client \
   -v --read --send; needsterminal; description=WKS message

to /etc/mailcap and you are done.

Salam-Shalom,