License change for the GPH.

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Nov 4 16:31:21 CET 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

I am slow to respond to your messages because they have a lot of anger
in them.  It would be easy to respond by getting angry, but that
wouldn't make things better.  To respond in a way that might lead to
more good will is difficult, and not obvious how to do.  I put off
responding to your previous message until I could see how.

A couple of messages ago, you asked me to show "good will", but I've
never shown you any bad will.  You are asking me to make a license
change, and you haven't convinced me, but does that make me a dictator?
If we disagree about the right license to use, or the best way to
resolve a certain question, does it have to mean hostility?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation