Trusted... NOT!

Frank Tobin ftobin@uiuc.edu
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:40:52 -0500 (CDT)

You need to verify the key also, either by having the secret key for it, or by signing the public key. -- Frank Tobin "To learn what is good and what is to be www.neverending.org/~ftobin valued, those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus PGPenvelope = GPG and PGP5 + Pine PGP: 4F86 3BBB A816 6F0A 340F www.neverending.org/~ftobin/resources.html 6003 56FF D10A 260C 4FA3