rsa 1024 bit?

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:20:52 +0200 (MET DST)

Alastair wrote:

> If your supposition is that most people do not care whether or not
> they are breaking the law, then I object. It is a serious matter,
> whether one agrees with said law or not.
That depends on the law. Almost all computer users I know have several Crazy Bytes or Twilight CD-ROMs, so that says enough. I'd say that this type of laws is as much respected here as trafic rules for bycycles in Amsterdam. But further, I still don't know how a company _can_ patent IDEA in Europe. As far as I know, European laws don't permit it.
I had not thought of that point. If this is the case I can understand his position. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org