Multiple Key ID

Gary Gary@e-c-s-uk.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:23:41 +0100

Hi,

  I've created a key using GNU-PG, containing my master signing key, and
an encryption key. This key has as its id as my home email address.
However I also want a key for work. Should I simply use the same key or
can I add a new ID to it (email address of work etc) whilst still using
the same encryption key.

  Or should I create a new encryption key? I always thought it was a bad
idea to have 2 active encryption keys?

  Is there any mechanism to support this?

  Does anyone else use PGP at home and work? If so have you used
multiple keys, or the same, or found some other method that I havn't
seen?

  cheers,

--
Gary Preston.