gpg crashes

Michael Rauch mrauch-gnupg@fs.tum.de
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:53:48 +0200

Hi,

I have a sparc station running NetBSD 1.4.2 and got the same error. I had to leave out the configure-option '--enable-m-guard' and then it worked fine. HTH. Bye Michael -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org