Multiple Key ID

Frank Henkel Frank Henkel <henkel@geocities.com>
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:18:28 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Gary wrote:

> Does anyone else use PGP at home and work? If so have you used
>multiple keys, or the same, or found some other method that I havn't
>seen?
I have 'private secrets' and 'business secrets' which I want to protect by encryption. I use different keys, because the day may come when I leave the current business and someone in the company might need access to the protected mail. I easily can give the business keys to anyone in the company without revealing my private secrets. BR, Frank -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org