GNUPGHOME on Win2000

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Fri Apr 27 14:46:01 2001

On Fri Apr 27 2001, Miroslav Koncar wrote:

Hi Miroslav,

> but I would like if I could make it work automatically, like it works
> perfectly on UNIX with GNUPGHOME variable.
The file README.W32 contains the following hint: 4. If you did not use the default directory "c:\gnupg", you should enter a string with the directory into the Registry under the key: \\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GNU\GnuPG\HomeDir Please use forward slashes and not the backslashes when setting filenames for GnuPG into the Registry. Timo -- Two-a-Day at WinPT.org keyid BF3DF9B4 http://www.WinPT.org