GNUPG / PGP / Java / hushmail.com

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:13:24 +0100

IIRC, there was some discussion and actually one program on the evolution-hackers@helixcode.com mailing list Werner -- Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> GNU Privacy Guard (http://www.gnupg.org) Free Software Foundation Europe (http://www.fsfeurope.org) [Please see X-* mail header for OpenPGP key info] -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org