Configure Failed need red hat install help

Cindy Walsh cwalsh@massed.net
Sat Jan 27 18:52:01 2001

OOPS - last posting did not include their response concerning /dev/null

Here it is. Is there an easy global way to make their suggested change?

Thanks ...

"I think the problem is "terminology".  You need to ensure your program is
using the following
path to dev/null:

/vs5/vs5/my_virtual_host_name/dev/null/

Not just /dev/null.

We use a "change root file system" here, which enables you to have your own
IP on a shared
solution.  Because of that, there are times when you need the full absolute
SERVER path,
rather than just "absolute path".  Try this one, and see if that helps."