Configure Failed need red hat install help

David R. Bergstein dbergst@phoenixdsl.com
Sun Jan 28 03:56:00 2001

RedHat has a copy on their ftp servers.

-----Original Message-----
From: gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org [mailto:gnupg-users-admin@gnupg.org]On
Behalf Of Cindy Walsh
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 9:22 PM
To: Florian Weimer
Cc: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Re: Configure Failed need red hat install help

Florian Weimer wrote:

> Cindy Walsh <cwalsh@massed.net> writes:
>
> > > checking whether build environment is sane... ./configure: /bin/sleep:
Permission denied

> Okay, you don't have a full UNIX-like environment on this machine, so
> please forget about compiling GnuPG on it -- build GnuPG on another
> (compatible) one and upload it.
I agree - unfortunately, I do not have another Red Hat Linux available to compile the code, and upload to this machine. I tried to access the RPM system, but do not have permission to run it. Do you know of a compiled GnuPG for an i386 Red Hat Linux system? Thanks for all the time and the suggestions made by all - Although I hate giving up on a system, I agree that this one is just too unreasonable, and I will just be wasting time trying to fit a GnuPG compile into it. _______________________________________________ Gnupg-users mailing list Gnupg-users@gnupg.org http://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/listinfo/gnupg-users