Imad

Anthony E. Greene agreene@pobox.com
Tue Jul 24 00:53:02 2001

On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, pplf wrote:

>Graham a =E9crit :
>> Went there, d/l over a hundred messages, some from Imad, but I
>> couldn't find any "latest criticisms". Could you send me the messages
>> so I can read them for myself?
A lot of what he says aout the GPL is just plain wrong, even though the GPL is available for anyone to read. A lot of what he says about GnuPG/PGP compatibility is wrong too. Anyone who has used both tools knows better and I'm not sure it's worth the time to convince people who don't already know better. Tony --=20 Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/> PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D Chat: AOL/Yahoo: TonyG05 Linux. The choice of a GNU Generation. <http://www.linux.org/>