Newbie questions.

The_polymorph The_Polymorph@rocketmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:50:01 2001

Hi all.

I have several questions about gnupg...

1). If someone sends an encrypted email to my yahoo mail acct., how do
I extract it? Do I have to copy and paste ( win32 ) it into a file with
( for example ) notepad?

2). If someone sends me their public key, how do I extract it yahoo
mail? Since I am using a service ( no commmand line ) I am not sure.

3). I have often seen digital signatures appended to email messages or
posted on personal web sites. What do I do with these? Extract to a
file?

I am using a win32 machine for all encryption / decryption.

Thanks, Caitlin.

=====

 And now for something really spectacular...?