Config.status on OS X

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn@spinfo.uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 20 18:11:01 2001

-- Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> is rumored to have mumbled on Mittwoch, 20.=20
Juni 2001 16:18 Uhr +0200 regarding Re: Config.status on OS X:

> || On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:04:47 +0200
> || Sebastian Hagedorn <Hagedorn@spinfo.uni-koeln.de> wrote:
>
> sh> So, would you be willing to include a 'unset CDPATH' to gnupg's
> sh> configure.in?
>
> No. If this is really required Akim can do that in autoconf.
>
> I won't change things just because a GNU-like OS newcomer is not able
> to deliver a working shell. Go and fix it at the right place.
No need to become self-righteous. It's not a Mac OS X problem, it's a zsh=20 problem. Of course you can claim that only bash or the original sh are=20 'worthy' if that makes you happy. Anyway, AFAIK Akim *does* do it in autoconf - in autoconf-2.50, that is.=20 So, will the next gnupg release support autoconf-2.50?? Greetings, Sebastian -- Sebastian Hagedorn Ehrenfeldg=FCrtel 156, 50823 K=F6ln, Germany http://www.spinfo.uni-koeln.de/~hgd/ This mail was proudly sent using Mac OS X